Sunday, November 5, 2017

Gingerbread House Advent Calendar


...hello,
...I do not know  as you, but I'm see that the time flies totally relentlessly for me.  Christmas is almost around the corner and I think the time is right for my project ... projects. Besides what I show you today I need four more -   equal (almost) !!!

It is a fantastically Advent calendar that I am completely abducted with it. You can do it in many versions or classic Gingerbread House. The great thing is that it is very simple ... although you need  a little more paper it certainly worth it.
Another thing which I like about it is its drawer and not just cut out, the doors, which are also ok, but sometimes they are tricky for kids when they are pressed into the inside.  So boxes - drawers are completely ideal. Because of that I decided to make a gift to my close ones this amazing Advent Calendar .




This beautiful Gingerbread House is from Bird's SVG's and you can find it here:
    












...I used pearl and ringstone  to open drawers...


...I have not changed anything except numbers on the drawers...





















...so I hope you like it. It is really amazing and I love it. Thank you for your visit and wish you creative and restful weekend...anta :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment