Sunday, October 22, 2017

Love...forever


... welcome.
 ...today  I come again with another Halloween project.

 I wanted to make skull, but you know...with a bit  "romantic" touch.























For making it I have used and put together several files from Birds Svg's.
I used: "Chilled to the bone "- skull where I delete stiches on mouth a "little bit"
"Eggstravagance" - Egg chocolate box - details (cones around of heart))
"Nature's bounty" - Seed pocket card ( flower "doily" on chin)
and lovely " Love Birds"  - which I used for this heart shaped box.

...and  freebie that I've found and I need to say that you can to choose from a tons of freebies is "Flourish 1 by Bird" ( around of "eyes"),
 Crown on head I did myself.

...I hope you like my project and inspired you. Thank you very much for your time and wish you relaxing and creative rest of weekend...anta :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment