Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Luxury bags & Football ball



Luxury bags & Football ball



  Hello...for my son's birthday  I wanted so desperately to do this luxury bags and football ball for his classmates. I enjoyed every moment and especially  decorating them.









...paper I used it's from graphics 45 and I don't know who is prettier...


...of course I can't forget blings - blings...





...when girls saw bags they screamed  " baaags"!...I hope that they liked.






I made 19 luxury bags and 11 football ball. Not only for classmates but for some friends also.






I like very much this football ball. I put them together pretty quickly. It was the best for boys.







...like always I hope you like it. Was pleasure for me and for my son when he gave them these gifts.

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon...anta



2 comments:

  1. Seeing your post I am also screaming: baaaaags! Love to see everything girly!! Foot balls are sooooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags and footballs are wonderful--it must have taken quite a bit of time to get these done. The kids in your son's class are very, very lucky!! You are not only talented, but very generous, too. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete