Thursday, April 17, 2014

My "Little Bug House" - Spring Challenge 2014

My "Little Bug House "    
  
     uuuf ... , I was a little delayed. This week was really bustling, but specially significant for me, because for the first time I took part in competition Spring Challenge . My project is a "bugs house ", which I wanted to do very much. I know, I know, it can be only one competition but for me it is...wooow, A big  thing. This means that I'm  going to stick on the screen all the time and watch what is happening and how is it evolve. So to put together this little house I used files from 7 Kits from Mary...aaah the ingenious Mary, have you seen the new kit "Seaside"?
If not do not waste time ... ok, ok, so here is my little bug house...














...do you see these petals on the balcony . When I have shaded them,  I fell asleep ha ha ha. 
You  know that I  making my projects at night because I have free time only this hours












...and of course my inherently bling bling...










...I love, love, love this flower...





And now ... at full speed I'm going to my favorite Easter project "Egg Hunt" ... and I do not know who will eventually look forward  more ...  Me or My guys.

I wish you a Happy Easter...anta

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful. Your attention to detail adds so much. Love this. Thank you for sharing. Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mary and Leo and SVGCuts. Your Little Bug House is just amazing!!! The vibrant colors and your attention to detail make my heart sing! The very best of luck to you on the spring challenge. I think this should be the winner! Thanks for sharing, Anta. This is beautiful and fun! Happy Easter!!!
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti yperoxo project, to latrevo paaaaaaara poly!!! Synxaritiria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through The Graphics Fairy's post about your spring wreaths - I love all your projects! Thank you for sharing them with us and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! I hope you and yours have a lovely Easter!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very beautiful, imaginative, creative, just absolutely wonderful!!! I love your colors, etc. I could go on and on!!! Love your style!! :) Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning. So creative and I love the colors and all the extra touches. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are awesome, Anta! Your eye for color and your whimsical imagination are a joy! Thank you for sharing this on your blog!

    ReplyDelete